8 October 2011

rainy day please stay


i woke up and it was raining! joy!

so here's my idea of the perfect rainy day!even better the perfect rainy saturday!!!!


3.1 philiip lim riffled stretch- silk charmeuse briefs, a grey organic by patrick john waffle knit pullover, a mary katrantzou silk scarf, a pair of cable knit short socks and a jane austen tribute:D

what's yours? 

i'm off to spend the rainy day with boy:D

xxx
naiad

ps. pray the rain doesn't go away
ps2. i'm a little behind on my comment replies:( sorry you will hear from me soooon!!!

11 comments:

  1. Εμάς εδώ δεν βρέχει ακόμη, για αύριο είπαν...κατεβάσαμε σήμερα χειμωνιάτικα. καλά να περάσετε!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does look like a perfect plan for a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these kind of socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ax auti i periodos me mperdevei..Den kserw ti na foresw...Eidika apo papoutsia! Ama den exeis na kaneis kati, einai wraio na kathesai mesa sto spiti me mia koupa kafe, kai na parakoloutheis ti vroxi, eidika an exeis kali parea! ;)
    S'euxaristw poli gia to comment sou kai pali!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog, you have great style!
    I follow you, follow me back if you want. I'll be waiting
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rainy days too, honey! But now i'm waiting sunny ones!!!
    ;)

    Kisses kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the rain!
    http://www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Books, magazines, tea and cosy knits!

    ReplyDelete