9 October 2011

basics



i recently realized that when it comes to building a wardrobe, one must always return to basics

don't get me wrong, i adore extravagant, fun pieces! they totally alter my mood_  sometimes though i feel i have a wardrobe full of clothes but nth to wear

this is why i started investing on quality, not quantity. i also came to understand that the great thing about basics is that you can recycle them, mix and match. an outfit based on basics can never go wrong_ some think it can get boring- not with the right accessories ( that is bags and jewelry, maybe hats?)

so here for the night out i chose a grey baggy jacket from h&m, a white tee from cos ( i call it the pregnancy tee, it fits great but it's huge_ there is room for a lot of food in there), a blue pair of shorts from zara and my orange fun clutch from cos

last but not least, i feel the need to apologize_ my scary smile_ i did it again:(_





23 comments:

  1. I looove your blazer! You look cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great casual look you look so funny ;)
    MaNAa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit-simple but looks lovely!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basics always work well together

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha funny pictures! you made me smile :D
    love them!
    xx

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit!

    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right when you say that building a wardrobe always requires the basics. I learnt that whilst I was re building mine and it was a great base to start from. I love this photos - they have captured the moment perfectly and show how much fun you're having.

    Anna xo

    http://lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blazer!

    Fashion Cat
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice this post! I really like the clutch :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. χαχαχα είσαι απλά υπέροχη! ορίστε ένας άνθρωπος που συμφωνεί μαζί μου σχετικά με τα basics... Το σακάκι το θέλω κολασμένα :P φιλιαααά

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty outfit!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty in these photos! I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are always so full of energy in your photos. I love it. I also like the blazer sneaker combo. Very cute.

    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love basics!! They can work for every occasion with the right amount of complements!!!
    xoxo
    www.fashionandpride.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous outfit! I´m so in love! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Naiad!! I loved this simple grey outfit!! and it's more perfect with those light thights :-D Hope you have a nice day! please, visit my blog again if you want


    www.followpix.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great blog dear love ur style:)follow u :)if u like mine please do back:)kisses La Folie 

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cool outfit :)

    http://cupidjazmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete