13 July 2012

hello cutie!

this is a love letter to my new camera


Dear camera( we have to find a name for you soon)
i love you so much! you are so beautiful and clever! your lense is  shiny + sparkly. i love spending time with you! your zoom takes me to far away places and i am quite convinced that spending the summer with you will be a great adventure!


xxx


i love you so much
naiad
this cutie is my new camera_ these days i am taking pictures of so many random stuff_ you have to remind me from time to time that this is actually supposed to be a fashion diary, not a weirdo diary!

15 comments:

  1. You are so cute, how you love your camera :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhh..cool.. which model is it?
    You can give "Clickzit" to it :P

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Florals & Orange

    An exciting International Giveaway on my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I also talk to my camera, it's like a part of me, lol.

    mind following each other, dear?
    http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou dear, I can't find you on my followers list tho :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, new toy, must be so excited! Hope you have fun with your new camera!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your camera two. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice lens you got there! Looking forward to new posts with them xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Nikon is Nigel...

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love new toys and yours is extra special.

    Wye

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.ro/2012/07/asian-icandy-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, can you tell me which camera is it?

    ReplyDelete