i want to thank angie from chasing kites for tagging me
-angie is my cousin, studying a couple of hours away from where i study and most of the time, when we are not on the phone, i miss her-
arghhh it's so unfortunate that she is 4 hours away- when we where young we shared a dream, the dream of a shared wardrobe- 2 girls- 1 wardrobe- it's kind of genius, is it not????
so that's the top ten of things i love- i just realize that i am a bit romantic and probably a lot superficial!!!!!!
so here we go....
1. Starbucks + vogue/
the calories, the music, the sound of cofeemakers, the joy of traveling so far away while reading US vogue
watching the latest version with angie, my cousin, from chasing kites. we must have watched it together at least 20 times- after the movie we usually spend hours in hopeless romantic conversations about the perfect non existant man
3. driving in the car with friends and screaming/singing
lately it's the smiths all the time- it's so fun that even"girlfriend in a coma"doesn't seem that depressing
4. summer vacation with friends- 2 years ago it was italy- this year brussels- next year.... who knows?????
5. rain- the sound, the smell of it
6. piers, there's sth about them i simply adore- can't w8 to visit california
7. i <3 ny- i believe that's the place to be- the music, the fashion, the buildings!!!
8. sailor moon- yes it obviously sounds silly but well who cares? she is a role model for everybody who is immature
9. the roaring 20's- i love everything about them/ the francis scott Fitzgerald novels, the flappers, the music, even prohibition!!!
10. winter- the clothes, the cold weather, the wind, the rough sea, the occasional snow(obviously it doesn't snow that much in Patras)